Friday, November 28, 2008
I was tagged my the lovely and talented Marsha at Tumble Fish Studio.
I know I am supposed to pick seven people to tag, so please consider yourself tagged!!!
1. My husband and children are cousins of President Franklin Delano Roosevelt.
2. My Aunt Jeannie saw the Beatles in concert.
3. My husband and daughter had tea with Fergie, The Duchess of York and they gave Fergie's daughters Beanie Babies.
4. We lived in Southampton, New York for a few years and we attended a swanky "Bowling Ball". Every famous person in the free world was there and they are much shorter in real life, with the exception of Martha Stewart.
5. I was an unsuccessful screenwriter in Southampton.
6. I have a fear of failure and a fear of success.
7. I have never watched Dancing With The Stars or American Idol.